Job interview is in my opinion the most critical part of the recruitment process. If you have been called to a job interview, it means that it is now the whole thing is to be decided. The battle for the job is between you and usually 2-4 other candidates. You are all selected for interview and are probably relatively equivalent to the paper. Ie. you probably have similar qualifications in the form of training and experience. It all depends now on who submits the best and most credible answers to the questions gets the job!
The following questions are among the most common and critical issues. On these issues you need to be able to give good answers to. They require thoughtful answers!
10 critical issues
- Tell us a little about yourself!
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why have you applied for this job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What are your long term goals? Where would you be in 5, 10 resp.15 years?
- What are your expectations for this work? What visions do you have in the professional role? What are your ambitions and goals (job title)?
- What could you do for us (as someone else can not)?
- What is your social situation, what are your hobbies?
- How long will you stay here?
In my e-book you can find a total of 84 questions and examples of how you can answer 40 Questions!
Back to tools.