Here are 10 important rules for interviews.
10 rules for interviewing
- Keep your answers short.
- Include concrete quantifiable facts.
- Repeat your strengths three times.
- Prepare five or more success stories.
- Put yourself in their team.
- Image is often as important as content. Looks, how it is said. Body language.
- Ask. Own questions.
- Maintain fluency in conversation. Dialogue.
- Researching the organization.
- Document the interview. Learning.
More important information can be found in my e-book!
Back to tools.
custom prints on idposter.com